As technology has evolved, so has the modern criminal. Network attacks, WiFi intercepting, and viruses are just some of the ways that your business may be at risk. Thatch Computer Consulting offers services to safeguard you and your customers, including:
- Firewalls – A firewall offers a secure connection to the outside world, while keeping malicious attacks out. This is your first line of defense against hackers.
- Encryption – Encryption encodes your data to prevent a third party from deciphering it. This ensures that you are able to safely link to your network from any location through your VPN.
- Data Backup – If your network has been compromised, a data backup will allow you to reverse the damage and get back to work.
- Updates– Choosing the right updates for your network, computers, and servers is critical to keeping out unwanted people and programs.
- Virus protection– Virus protection is important for many reasons and we know the good virus protection companies vs. the bad. Let us help you navigate which virus protection is best for you company. We help defend against Crypto locker and other ransomware that has attack or is going to attack your network.
- Active Directory – Keeping your network centralized with active directory lets your company have layered security.