We are familiar with computer networks of all sizes; from small offices with only a handful of employees to Large offices with hundreds of employees. Don’t worry if you are a professional that chooses to work from home, we also have you covered.
Co-Location or VPS Servers
- Need help setting up, managing, or selecting co-location servers? We don’t partner with data centers, so we can find the solution that works for you.
- We deal with several different data centers: Liquid Web, AWS, Rackspace, Comlink. Best part is, we aren’t partners, so you can get the data center of your choice at cost.
- We can support your network at any data center that fits within your budget.
Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) Phone Network
- We will work with you to set up and manage your VOIP network.
- We deal with several different VOIP providers: Comcast, Telnet, and TDS. Best part is we don’t partner with any of them, so you can get the VOIP provider that best fits your needs.
- We normally have to come in after a VOIP provider and program switches and routers to their liking.
Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Work securely from any location. We will ensure your privacy with data encryption when you are away from the office working from home.
HIPPA / PCI Compliant Networks
- Thatch Computer Consulting has 13 years of experience working in HIPPA and PCI compliant networks.
- We can audit your network to tell you of any violations we might know.
- We can help you encrypt data connections, double authentication, and encrypted emails.